Friday, February 5, 2010

Gone too soon.

Tonight's photos are for Ava Rosemeyer. I did another SuperPrincess shoot, but this time used my other sister, Sophie.

Although i never knew Ava, some how she has taught me a lot. To cherish, and love and to be grateful for the ordinary.

But these are not just for Ava, but for each and every child who like her, is gone to soon. For each and every family out there {from the bottom of my heart} who has lost somebody.

For my own mother, who was seven when she watched her brother die, and only is it now that i realize just how horrible that would have been.

I cannot convey much of what i want to say, so I'll leave you with this:




1 comment:

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com