Thursday, April 1, 2010

LaLalou.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - Shared from Lucy tonight, driving in the car to the lookout.






Her old school Canon, how amazing is it!?


And i just have to share this 'snap of happy' that Lucy took herself. It's myself and Rosemary, taken this afternoon.


And to Lucy; from me to you: "Promise me that you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

6 comments:

  1. Love these! Her camera is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the series of photos, but what got me was what Lucy said to you. Awww. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite quotes in the whole wide world. I think I have heard it accredited to Winnie the Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and the quotes are just so gorgeous. Loving your work..you seem to just be getting better and better :-)

    Kathy Peters x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the old school Canon...but do they still sell film out there? :) That truly is the mark of a true photographer: to be able to take photos without seeing them immediately. Definitely makes a person more tuned in to checking the settings on the camera and really knowing how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do indeed, Lucy (the owner of the old school Canon) just handed it to a camera shop and they sorted it out. It's SUCH an amazing camera.

    Cheers for stopping past my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com