Friday, March 5, 2010

Hidden treasures {Part Three..}

So in school, i get frees.

Usually, when I'm not motivated, i take it as an opportunity to take advantage of the school's photoshop.

And that's exactly what i did this afternoon with the SuperPrincess shots of Emily.

Re-vamped, re-edited, re-beautified.

Ah lovely.







Let me know what edits you like the best :) Also, anyone who reads this blog can comment, so even if you don't have a blogger account, please leave me some love.

It would be much appreciated :)

Have a beauty full weekend.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. Your images are fantastic and in this post I love the middle pic. I love the warmth of all three xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one.

    Love it. Something about the 'off' black and white.

    They are all fantastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is looking so beautiful. I love all three of the photos, I'm not sure i could choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful how could I possibly pick one! If you twist my arm I'd probably pick the second one but ask me again tomorrow and I might change my mind :) I'm off for a wee peek through the rest of your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com