Monday, October 22, 2012

finito


santa monica pier


5 years old

father and son



venice strip




13 year old jumping over 5 people



vegas via helicopter

the strip


and from my last journal entry on the last day: 

"It's been a handful of incredible experiences entwined into this relatively sleepless trip. Due to jet-lag and my body's inability to adapt to a new time zone, I've spent a lot of time awake in these foreign places that I've loved and grown to love. I wondered about why I like being here so much, and have tried to understand whether other people find places they love and whether they wonder why they do. For me, I simply enjoy it here, right down to the sleeplessness at 2am. I love the liveliness of the people, the smog in the LA that clears by lunchtime and the sunsets that consume the entire sky at night."

2 comments:

  1. I'm really inspired along with your writing skills and also with the layout to your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to look a great weblog like this one these days..
    My webpage - diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com