Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nightmares



This photograph was taken on the 11th of January, just before 12am. I couldn't sleep. It was six months since ski trip that night, and that was all i could think of. I simply, could. not. sleep.

In the silence and serenity of night, i walked around the house for a while before picking up my camera and messing around, taking this photo while i did. It reminds me of my sleepless nights.

Lately I've been having nightmares. You know, not like those "ohh that was a pretty bad dream" but those 'wake up in the middle of it crying/shaking/scared ones.'

If anyone's got a cure for nightmares, let me know...

I'm not good when i don't sleep that much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com