Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Charlie


This is Charlie. He's two years old and he is my beloved Godson. To be truthful, i love him so, so dearly. He's so happy and cuddly and considerate and sweet, I know I am rambling but in truth, he really is divine.

This image was taken a few days ago when his family came over for a swim at our place. No editing was done to the image, and the expression was gained by a quick "hey Charlie, can you see the dinosaur in the camera lens, look!"

Such an angel.

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a beautiful child!!! He could be in ads! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog - I'm so glad you did! I love the expressions you get out of the cute kids on this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com