Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Casper&Pearl Fashion Show

 The model's getting ready:














All i can say is, keep your pretty little eyes cast on the ever growing beauty of Casper&Pearl the label. The whimsy and vintage styles will have you at your knees. Stacey Hendrickson is one talented lady who you will be seeing much more of in the future.

Wonderful night had by all, thank-you to the girls for letting me photograph them. Thank-you Stacey for letting me bear witness to your master-pieces on show.

Much love,

K xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fun clothes. The girls are so pretty and the styles are fresh. I wish I was 30 years younger.
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com