Friday, May 7, 2010

Umbrella kinda weather.

{ Before you read this, go to the bottom of the page and click play to the song..love love love and oh so fitting for this rainy post :) }

Whoever said high-school was the best years of your life, was quite obviously a compulsive liar.

Okay, I am being over-dramatic. I'm just tired.

This week has been never-ending, filled with evil teachers who obviously think it's quite enjoyable to see how many assignments they can put in one week... Yeah, we've got you figured out teachers.

Anyway. This week i did not pick up my camera..at all. Instead, i glared at it in it's case all week. Not fun.

Tonight, i picked it up again, and shot these lovely's in manual.









Which one is your favourite?

K xx

11 comments:

  1. For some reason, I'm captivated by the second to the last one... Love it! Actually, I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them all!
    my fave is the last one.

    i want to have pictures of me like this, too. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE THIRD ONE! The way the hand is holding the knob of the brollie. I love looking at your photos. You capture so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please say you're going to start offering sessions within the next year or two! You should start now! I'd pay for you to capture my babies.

    Imogen Walker (Victoria, AUS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white one where she's looking off to the side. I love umbrella pics! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so lovely and tell a story altogether... you can't pick a single favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos, Katherine! I really love the fourth one down and the second to last one. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I love this. The second to the last one is my favorite. It's such a good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog. I really appreciate it!
    I have a friend coming over tomorrow so I can take photos of her. It was funny when I saw that you had photos with an umbrella. I was thinking I was going to use one for a prop for tomorrow!

    These are all stunning. Love the bow in her hair..too cute. My favourite is the fourth one down!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your blog as well - you have some beautiful captures here! I love the 4th picture especially. :)

    Blessings,

    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aboluttely beautifull.

    Love them all, but if i had to choose...i think i like the first and last the best.

    Amazing work, you are just getting better and better,

    elodie peters x

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com